Group rates are negotiable depending on group size and level of care. Groups are generally a minimum of two hours long, with flexible scheduling.
We offer different levels of art therapy care to best serve your organization and population.
- MA in Art Therapy, ATR-P (Provisional Registered Art Therapist intern)
- ATR, ATR-BC (registered Art Therapist, Board Certified Registered Art Therapist)
- LMHC, ATR/ATR-BC (Licensed Mental Health Counselor with ATR or ATR-BC)
- REACE (Registered Expressive Arts Consultant/Educator)
- REAT (clinical Registered Expressive Arts Therapist)
For more information about art therapy credentials, visit atcb.org.