How is art therapy helpful?
- Attain a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values.
- Developing skills for improving your relationships finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy.
- Learn new ways to cope with stress and anxiety managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures.
- Improve communications and listening skills.
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones.
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improve your self-esteem and boost self-confidence